Smile Craft values your total well-being, which is why we provide a full service dental office to maintain continuity of care to better serve you.
- Cosmetic Restorations
- Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Let it shine bright by not letting old, silver amalgam fillings take the luster out of your pearly whites. You can experience a brighter, whiter smile at SmileCraft with bonded, tooth-colored composite restorations, which give your fillings a very natural appearance. If you’re unhappy with the shape, color, or position of your teeth, porcelain veneers may be a safe, cost-effective way to correct your smile without the time and financial commitment of braces. Also, if you have an old crown (cap) that looks gray near your gum line, a cosmetic full porcelain crown can give your teeth a more esthetic result without the underlying gray of metal.
- Implant Crowns
- If you are missing teeth, dental implants are the most functional and permanent way to restore your smile. Make an appointment today to see if you are a good candidate for this life-transforming procedure! Implants not only preserve the tooth structure of remaining neighboring teeth, but they also are not susceptible to dental decay.
- Night guards and Athletic Mouthpieces
- If you grind your teeth at night or wake up with jaw pain and headaches, you could benefit from using a custom night guard. If you play contact sports, you should be wearing an athletic mouthguard to protect your teeth. Custom impressions make an appliance much more comfortable than a boil- and-bite, and since wearing them is easier, you’ll wear them more often!
- If you’re worried about constantly having bad breath, there’s a chance you may have gum disease. The doctors at SmileCraft can help you control gum disease with a deep cleaning, antibiotic therapy, and regular maintenance. Your doctor will also discuss with you how to prevent gum recession and tooth sensitivity or provide any treatment for those if necessary.
- Preventative Services
- When you become a patient here at SmileCraft, you can expect gentle care and thorough treatment of all your dental concerns. Your first visit will be for a comprehensive exam, which includes an oral cancer screening to safeguard you from any changes in your oral environment. During your exam, we ask you what you want from your dental treatment – is there anything bothering you right now, or anything about your smile that you’d like to change or improve? We take x-rays and pictures so you can see the big picture, and we can help you determine if you have any decay or conditions that need immediate treatment. That same visit, you will receive your first dental cleaning and polishing to get your smile back into top notch shape.
- Stop wishing for a brighter smile and take some action! SmileCraft is proud to offer Venus Max in-office whitening. Get rid of those coffee, tea, wine, and tobacco stains in an hour in complete comfort. The Venus Max gives results without using a high intensity light, so there’s no risk of sunburned gums and lips.
- Malocclusion is a detrimental condition in which teeth are not properly aligned. If your teeth are rotated or crowded, it is easier for them to trap food and attract bacteria. Bacteria cause bad breath, and increase the risk of gum disease, bone loss, and subsequently tooth loss. These bacteria produce byproducts and toxins that are linked to diabetes, heart disease, and many other medical complications. In addition, poor tooth positioning can cause your teeth to wear flat, causing sensitivity and jaw pain. It also leads to fine fracture lines or cracks in your teeth which can cause your teeth to chip while you are eating. Straightening your teeth will make them easier for you to keep clean and relieve stressful forces from your jaw joint and other teeth. Make an appointment to see how you can live healthier today!
We are proud to be in-network providers for most PPO insurances. We work with you and your insurance to maximize your benefits, no matter what kind of insurance you have. We also offer CareCredit to our patients, for financial flexibility.
Dr. Amy Nguyen's warm, compassionate nature will make every dental visit a pleasant one.
SmileCraft believes in a person's total well-being, which is why we offer comprehensive dental care for all our patients.
We are located in the wonderful city of Mountain View, CA. You can find us at 1429 Grant Rd., Suite B
Mountain View, CA 94040